How to Apply to the Family Medicine Residency Program
Our Family Medicine Residency Program offers six positions for a categorical three-year training track.
All applicants are required to apply using the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) application process. Applications submitted via mail, email or fax will not be processed.
Information Needed to Apply on ERAS
We sponsor J-1 visas. Our program does a holistic application review process. There are no minimum scores or specified criteria. We are in search of family medicine-centric applicants. Please provide the following information to apply:
- A minimum of three Letters of Recommendation (Note: One Letter of Recommendation should be submitted from a family medicine physician or primary care provider)
- Family medicine specific personal statement
- Professional photograph
- United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) and/or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Exam (COMLEX) transcripts, as applicable
- If any required documents are in a language other than English, an English translation of the document must be provided
What to Expect on Interview Day
Please Note: Per guidance of Association of American Medical Colleges, all granted interviews will be conducted virtually.
- Welcome by the Program Director
- Each applicant will have approximately four interviews lasting 15 minutes each, including one with the Program Director