Emergency Care in North Augusta
ER at Sweetwater, an extension of Aiken Regional Medical Centers, is a freestanding emergency room located at 160 Austin Graybill Road, North Augusta, SC 29860, at the intersection of Austin Graybill Road and Edgefield Road. ER at Sweetwater offers:
- Care for all ages with on-site physician 24/7
- Direct admission to Aiken Regional Medical Centers, if needed, or arranged transfer to a hospital of your choice
- Private exam rooms
- Full-service lab and imaging on-site
In addition to emergency care, ER at Sweetwater provides various outpatient services. Patients have access to a full-service laboratory and imaging onsite with X-ray and computerized tomography (CT) imaging in an outpatient setting.
CT imaging includes:
- CT Imaging – A scan used to visualize internal body parts to diagnose disease or injury or plan for treatment.
- Cardiac CT Calcium Scoring – A quick, painless and noninvasive test to measure calcium levels in the heart vessels for those considered at intermediate or high risk for heart disease.
- CT Low-Dose Lung Cancer Screening – To help detect lung cancer in its earliest and most treatable stages for those considered at high risk.
Outpatient services are available for non-emergent lab, X-ray and CT imaging services 24-hours a day, seven days a week with a physician’s order. If one’s health insurance company requires prior authorization for CT imaging, call 803-641-5808.
Take a Virtual Tour of ER at Sweetwater
Most insurances accepted including Medicare and Medicaid.
In an emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.