Caring for More than 51,000 Patients Annually
Aiken Regional Medical Centers
302 University Parkway
Aiken, SC 29801
Aiken Regional Medical Centers' Emergency Department (ED) is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week by emergency medicine-trained physicians, nurses and staff. Our goal is to provide high-quality, compassionate treatment in a timely manner. Aiken Regional Medical Centers is on the cutting edge of technology and equipment to ensure that we can provide the most advanced care for our patients.
Patient Story: Pamela O'Neil
Pamela O'Neil checked into Aiken Regional's ER. Watch the video to hear how the ER team helped her get well.
Don’t wait! If you’re having a medical emergency go to the nearest emergency room or call 9-1-1.
ER Reserve lets you request a time (up to 12 hours in advance) in the ER for non-life-threatening injuries or illnesses such as:
- Sore throat
- Cough or cold
- Muscle strains and sprains
Fast Facts about Aiken's ED
Facts about our ED are listed below.
- 35 beds with nine minor care rooms for non-emergent care
- Care for more than 51,000 patients annually
- Newly renovated and updated treatment area adjacent to triage
- Bedside registration
- Nursing staff present to immediately assess patient's condition upon arrival
- Highly trained and experienced professional staff
- Direct access to radiology
- Radiology suite in the ED
- Direct access to pharmacy
- 24/7 pharmacy coverage
- 24/7 Hospitalist coverage for ED inpatient admissions
- Specialty consults available as needed
If you are having an emergency, call 9-1-1 immediately!
For other concerns or questions, call the Emergency Department at 803-641-5100.