Visiting Hours and Guidelines
Visitors can be very important to a patient's recovery, and all patients have equal visitation privileges, according to their own preferences. However, it is important to balance the benefits of visitation with the hospital's duty to provide the most therapeutic environment possible for recovery. Clinically appropriate limitations may be placed on patient's visitation when it would interfere with the care.
- General Care areas: 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Intensive Care Unit: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.; 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.; 8:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Women’s LifeCare Center: 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Quiet Hours: 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. daily throughout the entire facility to allow healing for our patients.
The hospital gift shop is located in the front lobby, and stocks candy, fresh flowers, greeting cards, baby items, balloons, jewelry and an assortment of other gifts. Gift wrapping is available for purchases made in the shop. The Hospital Auxiliary operates the gift shop. Proceeds fund scholarships for students who live in Aiken County and are enrolled in accredited medical education programs. Please check with the nurse before giving a patient any food or candy. Flowers are not permitted in the Intensive Care Units.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The meditation room is located on the 2nd floor.
The cafeteria is located on the first floor.
Serving Line Hours
- Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner: Monday - Friday 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Breakfast: Monday - Friday 6:30 – 9:00 a.m.
- Lunch: Monday - Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Dinner: Monday - Friday 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Vending machines are located in the cafeteria, Outpatient Surgery waiting area and emergency department waiting area.
Parking is available in all areas around the facility. Short-term and handicap parking spaces are available at the main entrance of the hospital. We ask that you do not park under the porticoes of the Main Lobby, Emergency Department, Registration Lobbies or the Women’s LifeCare Center. These areas are for patient pickup/drop-off only.
To promote better health for patients, associates and visitors, the entire campus of ARMC is tobacco free. Associates, patients and visitors may not use tobacco of any kind anywhere on campus (including all indoor and outdoor areas).
We are happy to serve guest meal trays upon request. Please contact nutrition services at ext. 5037 for ordering information.