WE Women Enlightened for Better Health
Welcome to WE—Women Enlightened for Better Health.
Women Enlightened for Better Health (WE) is a unique health initiative developed by Aiken Regional Medical Centers to provide guidance, support and care navigation to women as they make health decisions for themselves and their family.
This program is tailored to meet the grueling demands of your daily life, and has been designed to help you, and other women like you, navigate the tools and resources that are necessary to keep yourself and your loved ones in good health.
The benefits of access to WE — Women Enlightened for Better Health include:
- Personalized outreach from our Women’s Health Nurse Navigators. A nurse navigator will assist you in accessing healthcare providers, provide health information, referrals and help you take advantage of Aiken Regional’s full range of services, such as support groups, community resources and educational programs. Learn more >
- New member orientation and tour. New members can learn about the complete benefits of the we program by attending our new member orientation. You will meet our Women’s Health Nurse Navigators, receive a full explanation of we benefits, learn about the LIV self-breast exam aid and more. A healthy meal and facility tour is included.
- Reduced fees. You will receive price reductions on Aiken Regional-sponsored educational classes.
- Health news updates. At aikenregional.com/we and through our email blasts, Facebook page and WE updates in Aiken Regional's Quality of Life quarterly newsletter, get the latest health and nutrition information, fitness class schedules and information on exclusive members-only events.
- Programs for you. From young adult, to motherhood, to mid-life and mature adult — we have seminars and activities suited just for you.
Hear from WE Members
"WE means being with groups of beautiful women that get together to celebrate life. You learn you’re not the “only one” and you always have back-up."