Nursing Opportunities at Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Aiken Regional Medical Centers (ARMC) is a 273-bed acute care hospital that serves Aiken and its surrounding counties. More than 180 physicians representing 40-plus specialties are on the medical staff at Aiken Regional Medical Centers.
- Our Emergency Department treats more than 54,000 people each year
- The Women's LifeCare Center delivers more than 1,000 babies every year
- More than 11,000 surgical procedures are performed each year
- All patient rooms are private (except Aurora Pavilion)
- We are consistently one of the top-ranked hospitals in the nation for quality measures in pneumonia care
- We are recognized by South Carolina Emergency Management as having the #1 Incident Command System in the state
- We are the only storm-ready healthcare facility in the CSRA, as named by the National Weather Service
Search Jobs Online
Ready to take the next step in your career?
RN Job Fair
Aiken Regional Medical Centers hosts a monthly Job Fair for job-seeking RNs. RNs will meet members of nursing management and HR. Interested candidates may participate in on-site interviews and will learn about our team culture.
People are what make Aiken Regional Medical Centers the quality healthcare facility we are today. That’s why we show our appreciation with a setting that’s a pleasure to work in and generous benefits for employees who work at least 20 hours/week (eligibility begins 31 days after hire date or status change).
With a rich heritage, quaint towns, and pristine beauty — balanced with a diverse economic base, numerous exciting activities, and a cosmopolitan flair — the Aiken area offers something for everyone in a friendly, accommodating and attractive setting. Aiken is known for its progressive business approach, award-winning schools, moderate climate, sporting events, affordable housing, and health and lifestyle amenities that attract residents and visitors alike. Aiken's proximity to Interstate 20 and major cities like Atlanta, Charleston, Charlotte and Savannah makes it ideally situated for business.
Contact Human Resources
Contact ARMC's Human Resources Department at 803-641-5630.