Important Coronavirus Update
The safety of our patients and staff has always been and remains our top priority. Since the beginning of the pandemic we have implemented extraordinary measures and additional protocols, including mandatory masking in our facilities, to help ensure a safe and clean environment for our patients, physicians, staff and community. We continue to actively monitor and respond to all recommendations made by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SCDHEC) and the Aiken County Health Department.
Thank you for entrusting your care to us. When you or your loved ones need services, know that we are here … safe, trusted and ready to deliver a superior healthcare experience.
Facility Services and Programs
- Our facility is fully operational. We are monitoring for symptoms in patients and staff. We are taking proactive steps to keep our patients and team members safe while serving the needs of our community. We are actively monitoring and responding to all recommendations made by the CDC and our local regulatory and health authorities.
- Community education programs may be cancelled/postponed; please see event details and follow us on Facebook for updates.
- We have implemented additional training for all employees on handwashing and hand sanitization, and strict employee and client compliance with washing/sanitizing hands thoroughly and often.
- We have increased the frequency of the required cleaning and sanitization of our facility, including intake rooms, surfaces and common areas.
Visitation — New Temporary Policy
The following is in effect until further notice:
- In-person visitation has generally been suspended (with limited critical exceptions). Please contact us at 803-641-5900 with questions related to your particular circumstance.
- We strongly encourage the use of electronic methods to stay connected with loved ones including telemedicine, zoom, and extended phone time.
The CDC recommends individuals and families follow everyday preventive measures:
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; especially after using the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with 60–95% alcohol.
- Routinely clean frequently touched surfaces and objects.
- Stay home when you are sick with respiratory disease symptoms.
Thank you for your cooperation and for being an advocate for the health of your loved ones and all patients in our care.