Winter Weather Advisory: February 13, 2014
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Inclement weather is expected to impact the Central Savannah River Area tonight and tomorrow. Aiken Regional Medical Centers is prepared and fully staffed to provide patient care.
For the safety of our patients, the following services will be closed on Friday, February 14, 2014:
- Women's LifeCare Diagnostic Services
- Cancer Care Institute of Carolina
- Palmetto Pediatrics
- Wound Healing Institute
- Southside Imaging Center
- Diabetes & Nutrition Teaching Center
- Business & Industry Health
- Aurora Pavilion Outpatient Services
- Outpatient Lab Stations – located inside Southside Imaging and the Medical Office Building
The Emergency Department is fully staffed and ready to care for patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please check here for more information about closings, cancellations and other information at Aiken Regional Medical Centers.
When you need to find a doctor for yourself or your family, our FREE Direct Doctors Plus physician referral service can help.
OR SEARCH OUR PHYSICIAN DIRECTORY