Important Items to Note
- You only need to submit one form per person.
- The CDC VAMS system requires an email address from each individual requesting a vaccine. You will use this email address to register and login to the VAMS system, as well as schedule your appointment.
- Each registrant requires a unique, individual email address. The CDC VAMS system will not allow two individuals to register with the same email address.
- Once you are registered by our team, you will receive an email from the CDC with a link to register and schedule your appointment in the VAMS system.
- VAMS works best in the Google Chrome web browser but can be accessed via any browser except Internet Explorer.
- Appointments are based on the availability of vaccine.