Because of WE
How do you measure a new program’s impact? By any benchmark we choose, we’re delighted that WE (Women Enlightened for Better Health), has a been a success.
WE to help women make informed health decisions for themselves and their families. It was designed to offer busy women the guidance and support needed to keep their loved ones and themselves in good health. And in just 12 months, it has attracted over 1,000 members, and continues to grow.Aiken Regional Medical Centers (ARMC) created
What you told us about we
"I interact with WE women every day,” said Nurse Navigator Lauree Caldwell, RN. “I asked what the key benefit was, and their responses surprised me.”
- “I kept putting off my annual blood work, but we motivated me to get it done. I learned I had cancer. Now, I’m home, being treated, and on the road to recovery!”
- “After joining WE and being introduced to the social network or the ‘sisterhood,’ I feel as if I have a support system. If I needed help, I wouldn’t need to look far.”
- “I needed a specialist, and my nurse navigator made a recommendation and arranged my appointment. I feel very comfortable with the doctor she referred me to. A perfect fit!”
WE. What’s in it for YOU?
What do you mean you haven’t joined WE yet? Just look at all you get!
- FREE Nurse Navigator to facilitate access and communication with care providers
- Health education and support programs through newsletters, email, Facebook
- Health screenings, including one free cholesterol and glucose screening annually
- Annual phone consultation with your nurse navigator
- Reduced fees on AMRC-sponsored educational classes, programs and events
- WE special events, women’s health programs and benefit updates
- WE Quarterly Newsletter: Information on women’s health education, disease prevention, proper nutrition, events and more.
- WE Weekly E-Blast: All members receive a weekly e-mail update on upcoming events and programs
When you need to find a doctor for yourself or your family, our FREE Direct Doctors Plus physician referral service can help.
OR SEARCH OUR PHYSICIAN DIRECTORY