Business and Industry Health
Why Invest in a Workplace Wellness Program?
Studies—and experience—show that companies offering workplace wellness programs realize:
- Lower healthcare and insurance costs
- Higher productivity
- Lower Workers' Compensation rates
- Lower absenteeism rates
- Lower turnover
- Healthier, more satisfied employees
Partner with Aiken Regional Medical Centers' Workplace Wellness Program
We work with you to identify your company's specific needs, and then design services to focus on those needs and deliver improved employee health.
Aiken Regional Medical Centers' Workplace Wellness Program provides:
- Health risk and periodic health assessments
- Preventive, biometric and comprehensive cardiac screenings
- Personal health portfolios
- Educational seminars and health fairs
- Disease management and nutrition guidance
- Occupational medicine support
Drug and Alcohol Testing
Government studies reveal that 77 percent of drug users are employed, and one in six workers has a drug problem. Alcohol continues to be the legal substance most widely abused in the workplace, and contributes to an estimated 500 million missed workdays annually. Aiken Regional Medical Centers can help you make sure that these employees don't cost you and your company. We can provide:
- Pre-employment drug testing
- Random drug testing
- Management of random drug testing
- After-hours drug testing
- Post-accident drug testing
- Probable-cause drug testing
- Return-to-duty drug testing
- Breath alcohol testing
Results can be returned the same day, or within 24 hours.
Contact Us to Get Started
Call Darren Waters, Director of Business and Industry Health, 293-0023.
440 Society Hill Drive
Aiken, SC 29803
View map >
When you need to find a doctor for yourself or your family, our FREE Direct Doctors Plus physician referral service can help.
OR SEARCH OUR PHYSICIAN DIRECTORY