Pink Ribbon Tea
We're honored to invite you to a free
Pink Ribbon Tea Party
Join us to celebrate breast cancer survivors and their amazing caregivers!
Date: Monday, October 21
Time: 2:30 p.m.
Location: Etherredge Center at USC Aiken
Reservations are required.
Please call 803-508-7414 or reserve online
In addition to delicious refreshments, you will enjoy:
- Guest speaker Patricia Moore-Pastides, First Lady of the University of South Carolina and author of two cookbooks, most recently, Greek Revival from the Garden: Growing and Cooking for Life
- Free gift bag
- Door prizes
- Health screenings provided by Aiken Technical College
- Breast self-examination instruction provided by ARMC’s Women’s LifeCare Diagnostic Center
- Health information from local organizations
- Plus…musical entertainment by USCA Jazz Ensemble!
Donations accepted to benefit the Savannah River Cancer Foundation and the Pink Ribbonettes.
When you need to find a doctor for yourself or your family, our FREE Direct Doctors Plus physician referral service can help.
OR SEARCH OUR PHYSICIAN DIRECTORY